Sleeping bags for the homeless

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 30 November 2010 5.13pm
Hi to all

I am in need of sleeping bags for the homeless in London. If there is anyone who does not want theirs please PM me asap.

As the weather has drastically changed for the worse in the last couple of days it is now urgent.

If you are in or around SE1 area I will gladly pick them up tomorrow or otherwise Monday afternoon onwards next week.

Many thanks
Becki

PS Any plain men's hats, scarves or gloves would be gratefully received too.
Wednesday 1 December 2010 1.34pm
Fleeces any good?
Wednesday 1 December 2010 5.31pm
Absolutely James. Where and when can I pick up? Thanks!!!!
Friday 3 December 2010 9.16am
I'm actually trying to persuade my boss to buy some fleeces and sleeping bags for you to pickup. Watch this space
Monday 6 December 2010 7.36pm
Thank you James. I can give you more info about what we do if you would like to know.
Many thanks
B
Monday 23 November 2015 11.23am
from day centre manna centre se london near guys hospital, its getting bloody cold urgently need winter sleeping bags or normal ones for homeless to double up

please reply asap david ps can store for our clients
Tuesday 24 November 2015 10.31am
Had a load of old army cold weather gear and a german army sleeping bag - gave them out around waterloo station last week and randomly chose a homeless guy carrying a tattered old sleeping bag - told him to wait there 5 mins , popped home and gave him the sleeping bag - the look on his face when i gave it to him and told him it was free has made my year :)

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: