Hate to Post it-but THE POST

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 100
Friday 3 December 2010 9.34am
Has anyone else not had any post for four-five days? (pre snow)
Our three small ajoining blocks off Southwark Bridge Rd have had none!
Friday 3 December 2010 10.13am
I have not had any all week (just off Blackfriars Rd.) but that's nothing unusual for round here!

Only problem is I am awaiting travel documents which is making me a tad panicky :(
Friday 3 December 2010 11.06am
Nothing since last week in nelson Square either, glad I am not alone. Waiting for several items that I know should have been here by now ;(
Friday 3 December 2010 11.38am
I got some on Wednesday on Snowsfields.
I've bravely/stupidly ordered lots over t'internet even though last year I was told by a fool in the sorting office that 15 days is 3 weeks and that's why a parcel had been returned to sender.
Friday 3 December 2010 1.32pm
We live on Long Lane and our post was awful before the bad weather. My son is changing schools next year and doing banding tests. He got one letter the day before the test when everyone else had it the week before and he was due to take the COLA/Bacon test today which was postponed and he never received the letter (i had to ring up) but the kids in his class had their letters last weekend
Friday 3 December 2010 6.04pm
Very frustrating.Yep we have had NO post at all in our blocks now for five days.
Of course I too am awaiting something very important.
Friday 3 December 2010 10.05pm
now you mention it I think it's 3 days at least and I know for a fact that a letter was sent to me 1st class earlier in the week.
Friday 3 December 2010 10.30pm
It has definitely been quiet this past week or so.
Saturday 4 December 2010 6.32am
Had no mail on hatfields all week. I had a recorded letter posted to me on Monday that's still not arrived, also a couple of other items posted over a week ago that seem to be awol
Saturday 4 December 2010 11.29am
Finally got some post today, first since last Saturday and I live next to Mandella Way.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ...LastNext
Current: 1 of 100

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: