London Eye NYE fireworks

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 1 January 2011 12.52pm
these were surely the best ever...well done to all involved
Saturday 1 January 2011 3.53pm
They were fantastic! I was fortunate to see them projected onto my friend's wall, with their TV system - about 6' wide!

Thanks to the organisers - ok, and Boris - and Happy New Year to one and all.
Tuesday 4 January 2011 12.21pm
Undoubtedly the best ever and enhanced considerably by the effective soundtrack. I have already viewed the TV recording four times and expect to show it again to those who were out of London at the time. Unfortunately the TV spectacular fails to capture the amazing sound of the continuous explosions that were so apparent to those on the ground.
TAK
Tuesday 4 January 2011 4.51pm
The best I've seen In London for sure. I was amazed about the speed of it - it was a real storm!
Tuesday 4 January 2011 7.46pm
over 1 million views on youtube of this years london NYE fireworks...seems to have impressed the planet. and british-made fireworks at that!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xy_9bx6U8_0
Tuesday 4 January 2011 9.40pm
Kimbleton Fireworks wrote:
At Kimbolton we pride ourselves in our innovative approach to firework manufacture. Each product is individually designed by our British team; from the individual effects in each shot to the name, the design of the label (which is also designed in England), the retail price point in fact everything! Only when all this is done will Kimbolton choose the most suitable form of manufacture which could be in our UK factory, through one of our exclusive European partners or from China.

Kimbolton Fireworks
Wednesday 5 January 2011 9.55pm
quality shines through!!
Thursday 6 January 2011 12.48pm
Pleasingly, as tax-payers, it was the same amount/cost of fireworks just better programmed and in a shorter space of time so they looked impressive.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: