Need an evening babysitter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 January 2011 4.49pm
Hi everyone,

I need an evening babysitter for an 8 year old boy occasionally, sometimes from 7 or 8 p.m. until quite late e.g. 11p.m or midnight so would need to be able to get home from Blackfriars Road/Waterloo area. Does anyone know someone who might be available, or available themselves, and how much might it be per hour? As my son will be asleep most of the time it doesn't involve doing much if anything.

Thanks.
Kind regards.
Wednesday 19 January 2011 12.22pm
Hi Marianne,

I have just come across your ad... I have twin daughters (university students) who carry out childminding and babysitting in the area and have been doing so for quite a while now. We live in Upper Ground SE1, very close to the Blackfriars Road.

The families who regularly use their services are happy to provide references. They charge 5 per hour (negotiable) for evening babysitting. Please call 020 7261 9091 or 07956 566229 if you would like to speak to either of them. If one cannot help out, the other is usually available and they are used to being called out at late notice!!

Kind regards, Sarafina
Monday 7 February 2011 8.34pm
Hi Marianne

My name is Natalie and I am a 24 year old law graduate. I live nearby and am very flexible, if you are looking for a flexible evening babysitter. I would be more than happy to speak with you over the phone whenever you are available. I have experience working with kids and pets! My phone number is 07540 522613.

Thanks!

Natalie x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: