Community Exercise to Music Classes Available

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 January 2011 6.06pm
A local community group (http://mintstreet.org.uk) has managed to arrange for very low cost exercise classes locally at Mint Street Adventure Playground on a Tuesday and Thursday evening (8-9pm). The classes have around 12 people per session. The sessions must be booked five weeks in advance at a time (Tuesdays - 2.50 per class = 12.50 for five weeks, Thursdays 3.50 per class = 17.50 for five weeks). As the group is all sharing the cost of the teacher there will be no refunds in the case of a missed class.

Most of the class is currently local mums looking to lose baby weight and therefore the classes are aimed at beginners and intermediate fitness levels.

If you are interested in a place please PM me as there is two places available for each day.

Rebekah
Tuesday 11 January 2011 9.27am
Hi Rebekah,

Nikki Payne has suggested I contact you as there might be space on her Thursday classes. Would you be able to let me know and if there are, I would be interested in atteding if they are after 6pm.

Many thanks in advance!
Marie
Friday 10 June 2011 11.49am
We currently have spaces for our Tuesday classes. The cost will be 21 for 7 weeks payable in advance. The classes will start 5th July but you can drop in this coming Tuesday if you want to see what it is like for free.

We are a lovely group of local mums but you don't need to be a mum to join - just want to exercise together with a great group of local people with no pressure.

Thanks

Rebekah

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: