Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 7 January 2011 11.12am
We are looking for someone to help out around the house as well as to spend some time babysitting. Approximate hours are 1-2 evenings and a morning of childcare for a 1 year old and a day of housekeeping, including laundry, ironing, cooking etc.

Does anyone know of any businesses in the area that provide this or is there anyone out there with the relevant CRB checks and childcare experience who would also like some regular extra work around the house?
Friday 7 January 2011 6.03pm
Hi - There is a lovely Bulgarian lady called Sisi who is absolutely amazing. I don't know if she does cooking but in terms of childcare and cleaning/ ironing she is brilliant.

She regularly looks after my one year old boy and she is just great with him, very loving and 100% trustworthy.

She has a small team of cleaners that she manages doing domestic cleaning in the area. She's a bundle of energy, nothing is too much for her. She regulary baby-sits for us and does the ironing during the evening!

She used to Nanny for a friend of mine and looked after her son from 6 months until he was two.

If you want to PM me or call me on 07876 777698 I will give you her details. If you'd like to speak to my wife, or to the other Mum I know who she used to nanny for, then I can put you in touch.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: