SE1 Antenatal exercise?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Saturday 8 January 2011 2.31pm
I've been looking around for antenatal exercise classes in and around Borough and Elephant for my wife, but found nothing.

If you know of any, I'd love to find out. She's particularly interested in Pilate, Yoga and Aqua-aerobics.

Thanks
Pen
Monday 10 January 2011 2.27pm
St Thomas Hospital with sitaram run great yoga classes for pregnant women. I really enjoyed the classes - http://www.sitaram.org/.
Monday 10 January 2011 3.44pm
Her midwife team, and Sthk Council, are two good places to start looking. There's plenty of stuff laid on, a lot of it free.

...if you press it, they will come.
Monday 10 January 2011 6.37pm
There are pregancy yoga classes at the Globehouse yoga studio, off Bermondsey Street on Friday evenings.

Please email to: foundationyoga@btinternet.com for more information.
Friday 2 September 2011 10.32am
Just in case there's anyone else looking for antenatal exercise classes as well... I contacted the teacher at Globe House, but apparently there's currently not enough interest for a class there.

However, thanks to another thread on this forum, I found out that a woman called Yuri runs pregnancy yoga classes on Tuesdays at Bermondsey Village Hall. She also does a post-natal yoga class, more info on her website: www.yuriyoga.co.uk
Thursday 4 July 2013 10.56pm
Thank you very much for finding my class. Yes, I am teaching Pregnancy yoga class at Bermondsey Village Hall on every Tuesdays at 18:45-20:00. I just came back to the class from my maternity leave of my second child on 4th June 2013. I have been practicing and teaching the pregnancy yoga on my both pregnancies and I am hoping to share all my experience and passion for the practice in the class with you. If you are interested in please contact me for more details. yuri@yuriyoga.co.uk

P.S- I am still taking time off from from the postnatal yoga class but there is a Pilates class with babies at Bermondsey Village Hall on Tuesday mornings with Alessandra. I heard that she is a very good teacher from my students. www.alessandramargarito.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: