Southwark Playhouse

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 9 January 2011 10.38pm
Hello from Southwark Playhouse!

I'm Susie, writing to you from your friendly local theare located in atmospheric vaults beneath London Bridge Station-about a minute away from London Dungeons on Tooley Street.

I was wondering if any of you SE1's who've not yet ventured into our space fancied coming along to check it out and have a drink together? As well as being a theatre we also operate as a large bar from 6.30pm onwards so you can either pop in for a quick local beer/ale or for the brave among you, see our new show as well!

It would be lovely to meet some of you properly and introduce you to the theatre. I'll suggest this Tuesday 11th January or Wednesday 12th January (or both!) at 6.30pm. Drinks and nibbles provided! Email me to RSVP.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Tuesday 11 January 2011 7.00pm
Thanks to those of you who RSVP'd to me. For all those you still want to come, the preferred day seems to be Wednesday (tomorrow) so we'll be having drinks and nibbles in the Southwark Playhouse bar at 6.30pm on Weds.

Look forward to seeing a few of you there, please do let me know if you'd still like to come- the more the merrier. There'll also be a chance to see our new show at 7.30pm- The Boy James, which is woven around the life of Peter Pan author J.M. Barrie- email me if you're interested!

All the best,

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: