Hard working and reliable Handyman

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 11 January 2011 5.17pm
Anyone looking for a Handyman in the SE1 area should give Erwin a call on Erwin: 0785 3255311.

He recently fixed some huge whiteboards on our company walls and he did a good, thorough job and he is very reliable.

Erwin: 0785 3255311
Sunday 15 May 2011 3.40pm
We recently purchased a property in SE1 and needed a handyman. I was really anxious about who to choose and spoke to a number of different providers in the area. I spoke to Terry at London Handyman Services and was impressed with his quick knowledge, confidence he could get the job done and professional service, despite being what seems like a one-man-band. All the others I spoke to were very corporate and it seemed as though I was paying for the call centre (their rates were double).

Terry has great rates and when I emailed asking him to come on Saturday (just two days prior) he wrote back immediately confirming he would be here first thing in the morning (my preference). He didn't charge "out of hours" or for parking on the Saturday (presumably no charge anyway) and was really personable. He is going to come back on Wednesday with an electrician, at his same rate, and fix the electrical things.

Happy to have found a nice, honest, person in SE1. We will continue to use his services for anything that goes wrong!

Contact him on: 07989020831 or london-handyman-services.co.uk

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network