Handyman?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 18 January 2011 4.23pm
I need a handy type person to come and do some bits and pieces in my flat. (Small amount of tiling/ grouting and perhaps rustle up some shelves for over a doorway.) Nothing huge. I tiled the rest of the kitchen but don't have a tile cutting machine and have lost patience with waiting for myself to complete the job!

Can anyone recommend anyone (Does anyone have a handy husband with their own tile cutting machine?)

I can pay in yummy meals/ cake/ Pounds sterling.

Gwynaeth x
Monday 24 January 2011 10.46am
0800 Handyman has always helped me out in times of crisis....just a happily satisfied customer

http://www.0800handyman.com/
Thursday 3 February 2011 9.30pm
There would be someone, his name is Daniel, he is a romanian guy( he has a team of plasters, carpenters, handymen, tilers, roofers they are really good).
He has done some jobs for me, he is really kind, pleasant and when it comes to money he is the cheapest.

You can call him,using this number: 0793 1145190

I hope this helped:P
Friday 11 February 2011 2.54pm
Try PedroVega.
Pedro did a brilliant jobs for me last year and has recently completed a couple of jobs for friends. All to a high standard. His number is: 07591847481 and I'm sure he'd be happy to come and quote for you.
Saturday 12 February 2011 3.19pm
Douglas Phillips has done jobs for us and he's reliable honest and knows his stuff - thoroughly recommended

douglasphillips100@gmail.com
mobile 07960174202
Monday 14 March 2011 2.28pm
We just had our bathroom done by Pedro Veiga, and I completely agree with Rosa1. He was quick, reasonably priced, friendly and did an excellent job. He has a flikr page where you can look at his work. http://www.flickr.com/photos/pedroveigawork
Friday 27 May 2011 7.35am
Hi. We can recommend Pedro Veiga too. We had technical problems putting up some curtain poles and blinds and he sorted the problem really quickly. He was really thorough and helful. His number is 07591847481.
Monday 4 June 2012 5.05pm
Anyone got some up to date information on tilers/handymen in SE1? I've contacted several that were mentioned here on SE1 but haven't had a reply from any yet.. the posts are a bit old so maybe things have changed. Any other really good recommendations? Preferably with an email address so I can send photos of the job in question
Tuesday 5 June 2012 9.34am
Did you try Douglas Phillips? Can second the above recommendation.

douglasphillips100@gmail.com
mobile 07960174202
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: