mobile fishmonger

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7
Friday 21 January 2011 9.10pm
Have you a mobile fishmonger in se1 if not would you like one in the area to have a look !
Friday 21 January 2011 9.48pm
Yes, yes, we, well, I am interested, I saw your website, I love fresh fish, just tell us where you are and I am sure someone will turn up ;-)
Saturday 22 January 2011 8.12am
edward woodward, the beauty of the mobile shop is that it comes from dock to door so when it is conviniant for you (after work or before work or whenever)i come round give you a knock you come out and choose what you would like from a large asortment of fresh fish and seafood. it would most probs be on a wednesday or thursday upto anywhere at 9 o clock at night
or alternativly i could park up somewhere.at the moment i'm just putting the feelers out and testing the water. if this is what the comunity wants and needs. with me its not just about making a profit its about giving people the choise of helthier eating because we all know the benifits of eating fish also i will be selling organic veg and fresh herbs.its taken me sometime now to find only the very best fish and thats all i want to sell, even in grimsby people think there eating good fish but its not its rubbish my customers say they will never go to the supermarket again my fish tastes so diffrent i have had customers saying that they hate salmon but when i give them a free sample just to try they come back the next week and buy slabs of it they cannot belive how beutyfull and tasty it is. if you are a fish lover or a seafood fanatic then this is for you truly sorry its so long winded and sorry about the punctuation and spelling i'm not very well educated but have some fantastic fish ha, ha, ha
Jac
Saturday 22 January 2011 10.46am
Are you the same guy who goes to West Square SE11?

I would certainly use you, I am near Bermondsey Square.
Saturday 22 January 2011 1.28pm
To be candid, I would prefer a regular fishmonger in the Bermondsey Square Saturday market (no sign of either of the previous purveyors of fish once again today!), but since that is just not happening with any degree of regularity, I'd be delighted to try your fish !
Saturday 22 January 2011 1.40pm
No sorry Jac but i think i know the the quality of my fish will be just as good or even better.forgot to mention that you can just come and look at the fish see how fresh it is you don't have to buy enything if you don't want to and i like doing free samples for customers
Saturday 22 January 2011 1.51pm
it would be a pleasure i,ve just got to get a little bit more intrest in the area.tell me my freind are they not turning up for the saturday market for a reason
Saturday 22 January 2011 5.35pm
Economics, I guess. But the smaller fish guy always seemed to me to sell everything.

But I'm sure that, on an off week, heading home from a 10am-2pm market with half a barrowload of fish unsold is dispiriting. What has happened is that the fishmonger then started coming once every two weeks, then mentioned that he might not come at all in January. But the customers lose interest in an on/off proposition.

A mobile shop which built up a regular clientele (which of course, is what your energetic posting on this site is designed to accomplish!)would be operating on a completely different business model from the market and I suspect would be more successful.

Let's see if your fish is as good as your PR...
Saturday 22 January 2011 5.40pm
Hi,

I would use you most definitely! I like the idea of your parking up somewhere, perhaps some of us SE1ers could go as a group? I'm in Waterloo but don't mind going to wherever you park up.
Saturday 22 January 2011 6.00pm
thanks se1 slicker your absalutely right the mobile shop is catered for you even if you would like something special i will try darn hard to get it for the following week.se1 slicker i,m an honest man and i truely do say that the majority of my customers with children who hated fish with a passion are now eating
salmon, macrell and allsorts of fish they even come and pick it themselves every week it is so diffrent tasting. but at the end of the day if the fish is top quality, the price is right and most importantly i think is a good freindly service then you should not be going home with hardly any fish by the way wots your favorite fish dish
Pages:  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next
Current: 1 of 7

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: