Snowsfields holiday club

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
ecs
Thursday 10 February 2011 10.25am
Has anyone tried the holiday club at Snowsfield school? Am thinking of trying it at Easter for my children, and wondered what it is like.
Many thanks,
E
Thursday 10 February 2011 12.39pm
my son has been going there since he was 5 and is now 10 and he will be there half term as well.

I think the scheme is very good. The staff are really nice but keep good discipline with the kids. The kids seem to have a really good time as well and there are lots of varied activities. They organise lots of trips (not for all the kids at once normally but for those who want to go which is limited by the size of the mini bus)which have to be paid for seperately from the cost of the playscheme which can be a draw back dependant on budget (though the price of the scheme is reduced if on certain benefits)but there are normally good affordable ones a couple of times a week to treat the kids to-but if not there are plenty of other things going on. There is also a good mix of kids.

My son has never once said he did not want to go and always says he has had fun which is probably the best recommendation!

Why not pop over there during half term week as the playscheme is on then and have a look and get a feel for the scheme and the activities
ecs
Thursday 10 February 2011 8.50pm
That's very helpful, many thanks Dee Dee - sounds worth a try for sure!
ecs
Tuesday 8 March 2011 2.15pm
I have tried calling them repeatedly (on the number on their webpage) but no-one has got back to me! Any other means of contacting them? I am keen to book up some Easter provision. Mind you, I am not very keen on a club that can't even return my calls....!
Tuesday 8 March 2011 3.17pm
they run the snowsfields after school club so you could pop in there or ring the school and ask-i will see if i can find the phone number tonight. it is unusal they normally get back to me fairly quickly they usually publish when they are going to be doing Easter Booking-it is usually at Snowsfield school and in the evening for a week so i can let you know dates when I receive it
Monday 14 March 2011 10.58am
the detail i have are
www.theplayshelter.co.uk
e mail MJ@theplayshelter.co.uk
Phone 07941 315 271
Fax 020 7703 6011
ecs
Monday 14 March 2011 7.54pm
Thanks!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: