Flyer placement for my community art project

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Emile Sunday 20 February 2011 8.55pm
Hi,

I'm running a project offering free photographic portraits to the Elephant & Castle/Walworth Road community and am looking for venues/businesses to place my flyers, any suggestions?

More info here:

www.emilekelly.com
twitter.com/theipg

thanks

Emile

Advertisement

Emile Tuesday 22 February 2011 7.23pm
no thoughts?

E
Katia Tuesday 22 February 2011 11.43pm
I donít know, this webpage was a good start I think. Other than that, did you try waiting rooms of GPs and hospitals, student notice boards at the local colleges and smoking shelters everywhere? Most nurseries will have notice boards. Maybe local pubs, too.
eDWaRD WooDWaRD Wednesday 23 February 2011 12.37am
The gallery next to the Menier Chocolate Factory? They have exhibited similar projects, so may let you place your flyers there...
Mini Haha Wednesday 23 February 2011 10.26am
Why not ask the library in the Walworth Road and the Cummings Museum in the same building. G Baldwins shop in Walworth Road is very friendly - I'm sure you could ask them.

Why not put the details on here - I'd be interested to know more/come along.
James Hatts Wednesday 23 February 2011 10.30am
Mini Haha - the details are in the what's on section:

http://www.london-se1.co.uk/whatson/event/10521

Editor of the London SE1 website and SE1 Direct newsletter
Mini Haha Wednesday 23 February 2011 5.07pm
Thanks James, I'll have a look.
babybat Thursday 24 February 2011 2.05pm
How about the Electric Elephant cafe and the food cooperative near the Pullens Buildings? They might also be able to suggest some other places.
Julia7239 Friday 25 February 2011 5.20pm
I used to flyer in london - you should just walk down walworth road and go in and ask all the independents. Not hard!

Round my neck of the woods - shortwave, coffee on bermondsey street notice board; most of the shops on bermondsey street....

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions