Metro Central Heights

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 22 February 2011 3.02am
Hi all,

I'm thinking of purchasing my first home in E&C and I am totally excited about MCH given its location! Just wondering whether there are any residents of MCH on this forum and what do you like / dislike about MCH?

I heard the service charge is somewhat astronomical... how much would it be for a studio flat roughly?

Also, probably most importantly, are there any local agents who cover MCH? I know Movingspace have quite a few, but I also heard some negative comments about them. Has anyone dealt with them before? Any other agents you would recommend?

Sorry for throwing so many questions! But I'm really interested in MCH and really want to know a bit more about it!

Thank you!!!
Tuesday 22 February 2011 7.25am
I've lived in MCH for ten years. I'm the one on the top with the trees.
It is indeed the greatest location in London, wonderful transport, and so central nowhere is far even on foot. Indeed, the service charges are hideous, I dont know what a studio costs, but just realise it will be more than a similar flat elsewhere. However if you need them there are facilities such as the gym and the pool, there is parking, and 24 hour security. I hold my nose and pay my absolutely ridiculous service charges and hope that a solution can be found one day (RTM or buying the freehold). But I do love living there.
Tuesday 22 February 2011 3.20pm
Ditto to what Jackie said! :)
Service charges are done on floor area, so for a studio it'll be something like 1,500 a year, very roughly.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: