Whats happening in SE1 on 26/27/28th

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 5 April 2002 2.36pm
I'm back...I know how much you missed me ..shuks you guys... ;]

I challenge ANY of you to reply to this message without:

a) picking me up on me darrrrned spellin'

b) being pedantic/contradictory/argumentative about London traffic (no one will ever agree with anyone else ever about anything in relation to this one) GOD I WISHED I'd never mentioned it!

Now to business:
I am encouraging and with absolutilly NO SPELLIN mistaykes..wotsoweva.. any further details anyone may have on whats going on in the SE1 area over the weekend of April 26/27/28th as a friend is coming down and I want to make sure he sees the best we have to offer..(dog friendly activities encouraged as these days one can't even take dogs into cafes without priggish scowels of disaproval)..

Yours slightly grumpy
cos I slept awful (not quite slipping into REM which I hear is vital in rejuvinating certain brain cells..)...and woke up with those crinkled red lines on me face..

Handbags and shoes and half eaten Easter eggs...
Rosie Posie
Friday 5 April 2002 3.45pm
well, I'll be going to Simon the Tanner to claim my 38% discount on a bottle of champagne!!
Saturday 6 April 2002 12.04am
Happy birthday!
Saturday 6 April 2002 10.24pm
rosie - dunno wot i'm doin' at the end of the month. jees that's yonks away init? but i jus luv readin' yer posts - you'r a bit uv a larf arnt u?
Monday 8 April 2002 11.42am

Yes, thanks Kate...I am indeed known for my wit and general charm...Do let me know if you hear of anything going on nearer the time tho'...
Muchly appreciated ;} as I don't get out much really.
Rosie P
Tuesday 9 April 2002 5.32pm
will do!
Tuesday 23 April 2002 2.34pm
go to All Bar One and get paraletic, you can then sit and take the piss out of all the locals drinking cofee in a pub and pretending that they like it with cinnamon, and other such stuff, and if your dog "has to go" there is a large paved area at the front
Tuesday 23 April 2002 3.19pm

Thank you David, splendid...Now where is All bar one as this rings a bell but only faintly...? Can you name some nearby landmarks so I can get there?

And its sounds perfect as that means I can take my Syddy woof woof with me and all will be well in the world...

Muchly appreciated.

Tuesday 23 April 2002 5.24pm
of course other, better bars are available if you don't want to get ripped off at All Bar One .
Wednesday 24 April 2002 11.21am
it is in shad thames, on the river next to tower bridge, the chop house brasserie is cheap and cheerful as well, i hope the dog needs to go that would be funny

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: