Thames Water Works - The letter

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 2 March 2011 11.55am
Hello all,

Got my letter yesterday from TW about works that I imagine have something to do with the super sewer - but this wasnt specified.

Its a long winded letter but wanted to share with you that on the back page (everything sounds alright up until that point) it says that water availablity / service to my flat will be interupted and only if I have a medical condition or a business should I speak to them about this! How about - I am a human and I/my husband and fellow humans need access to water to survive? There is no more detail to this rather alarming statement than that.

Then it goes on to inform us that the works will last for two years....but do pop by to some drop-in day (no doubt in the middle of a working week day with availablity of half an hour).

Has anyone got any more info on the level of severity this access to water will be?
Wednesday 2 March 2011 11.57am
btw - posted this thread seperate to the location debate of the sewer as it more about the actual service. Its also worth pointing out that TW are raising their prices by 5% this year....

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: