Yoga / Tai Chi

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 27 April 2004 1.44pm

I'm thinking of taking up Yoga or perhaps Tai Chi as part of the new, healthy lifestyle that I am contemplating.
I am a complete beginner (i.e I find even touching my toes without bending my knees taxing) and was wondering whether anybody could suggest anywhere that I could learn. SE1 would of course be best - and nothing too expensive.

Cheers
rm
Tuesday 27 April 2004 1.51pm
the float tank place on southwark street.
Tuesday 27 April 2004 2.25pm
Morley College has numerous classes at all stages - I'd recommend the beginners Tai Chi on Tuesday evening, very reasonably priced too.
Tuesday 27 April 2004 5.17pm
There's a float tank place on Southwark Street? I've always wanted to go in a float tank. Do you know what it's called?
Tuesday 27 April 2004 5.18pm
Floatworks in Thrale Street

It's by Kall-Kwik, near the Tea & Coffee Museum.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
rm
Tuesday 27 April 2004 5.19pm
floatworks.

They have a website: http://www.floatworks.com/

You can get bargins on lastminute.com for them though which is worth doing if you can.

I had one a little while ago and it was fantastic. Would really recommend it to anyone. Only downside is the cost. (25-30 per session)
Wednesday 28 April 2004 9.23am
Excellent - that's only down the road! Lastminute.com it is then!!!

Cheers guys!
eli
Wednesday 28 April 2004 9.34am
There are Yoga classes at Globe House (corner of Crucifix Lane and Bermondsey Street). I have been going to classes run by Kathryn. Really good. 07951122360 or ShaktiYoga@aol.com
Wednesday 28 April 2004 10.33am
There is a beginners Tai Chi class every Tues night at 7.30-9.00 at the Waterloo Action Centre on Baylis Road.
Wednesday 28 April 2004 2.02pm
is there such a thing as speed tai chi for those of us with busy lifestyles?

"I knew I was cured"
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: