Childminder recommendation - afternoons/evenings

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 28 March 2011 11.54am

I am looking for an excellent childminder but as I
work evenings I am looking for someone to take my
daughter for a few hours until her dad gets home.
In mid/end of April I will want someone who can do
from 3-7pm one day a week and then this will build
up to 4/5 days a week by end of June. My daughter
will be 7 months on 13th April.

Want someone caring and loving who can provide a
home away from home, with home cooked food
(ideally organic) and is open to baby led weaning.

If you can recommend someone or are a childminder
who can do these hours and fits the bill then
please get in touch.

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Wednesday 30 March 2011 11.45am

I am a childminder. I am also an actress and drama teacher. I have been in child care for a few years now and I have been teaching children for 10 years. I do not currently have an acting job and I am cover teaching- so no set days. And the hours days that you need would suit me perfectly. I have lots of references that I can give you.

I looked after a little girl in SE1 from 4 months to 1 year, they then moved out of the area but I am still in contact with the family. I have also been looking after a little boy in SE1 since he was 16 months, he is now 3.5 and the family now also have a 6 month old baby boy- so I care for both children on a casual basis. The mum calls me as and when she needs help. I used to look after the child on a regular basis 2-4 days a week but he is now in school instead.I also have a big family with many young children in, so I am used to children of all ages.

I am 31, British, I have a full clean driving licence and a car, I am fully CRB checked. I am a keen cook and happy to make nutritious meals. I am currently writing a cookery book.

If you would like to have a chat to discuss things further do get in touch.

Kind regards

Claire Howard
Wednesday 6 April 2011 12.41pm

I am so sorry to only get in contact today......I was out yesterday, with every intention to come to your house as agreed but my mobile phone decided to go funny on me! It deleted our corresponding texts and I have no number for you, so I was unable to call you. I was hoping that you would call, as I had no address etc.

If you are still interested in meeting please get in touch again..... I am so sorry about this confusion!

Kind regards

Claire Howard

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: