Hairdressers..

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 12 April 2011 6.18pm
Has anybody used Gossip on Marshalsea street, near Borough Station? I badly need a trim, my usual hairdresser is on maternity leave so am looking for someone cheap and local! Thanks.
Wednesday 11 May 2011 5.01pm
I went to Hair UK today on OKR just near the libary and I can say I am delighted with my hair and very cheap to. 25 for wash cut and blow dry and didnt have to book an appointmnt.
Zoe
Wednesday 11 May 2011 9.06pm
Probably daft question, but is that a unisex or male hair dresser?

I've looked at all the hairdresser reviews on here, but still have trouble finding somewhere cheap, as I'm quite mean.
Thursday 12 May 2011 6.33am
Sorry but I think you will struggle to find anywhere for less than that. Actually, I think the norm for a ladies cut and blow dry in London is between 40-50 !! Is it worth looking for any colleges that offer hair dressing courses that are looking for models - that might be free/ cheaper than 25? Alternatively, many hairdressers have model nights to train their juniors - often they advertise in their windows for models so that might also be worth s shot? Good luck!
Zoe
Thursday 12 May 2011 8.00am
I agree, 25 is very good, but I wasn't sure if it was a man's hairdresser, as Pops sounds like a man!
Thursday 12 May 2011 8.56am
The only place that may be a bit cheaper is somewhere like Hair Express-there is one in Surrey Quays but i don't know what it is like
Thursday 12 May 2011 10.36am
Groupon often does hairdressing deals but I don't know that you'd get much below 25. Never tried them myself, so there may be all sorts of hidden stuff I'm unaware of. Might be worth checking out though.
Thursday 12 May 2011 3.14pm
Zoe wrote:
I agree, 25 is very good, but I wasn't sure if it was a man's hairdresser, as Pops sounds like a man!

Its unisex Zoe and I'm a lady!!!! :o)
Zoe
Thursday 12 May 2011 10.03pm
LOL, thanks Pops!
Friday 13 May 2011 3.51pm
As a bloke I go to one of the unisex ones in Soho. 6 but I have seen women there too.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: