Tuesday 24 April 2001 7.58am
May I take this opportunity to formally introduce myself to you. My name is Robert Thorpe and I have created a legal framework whereby residents in particular London boroughs can collectively own their own wine bar.
We believe you may live in the London area.
Should this communication not be of interest then I apologise for wasting your time and you will not receive any further communiquÃ©s.
The concept is very simple and began really when I personally became annoyed at the noise being generated by a local pub when I moved into my SE1 apartment.
This was compounded by the lack of facilities at my "local pub" which left a lot to be desired.
SO the answer was simple, each resident in my development was ask to contribute £5000 enabling us to purchase the freehold and develop the local pub in the manner we all agreed upon, in this case a wine/tapas bar.
Think about it, a local wine bar where you control the opening hours, the clientele and entertainment, AND as a syndicated owner, YES discounted drinks & food !!!
We are now in the process of purchasing over 20 licence premises all over central London, most of which are in close proximity to upscale residential developments.
The membership amount can vary from one development/area/licensed premises to another. However as a general guide membership ranges from £1500 to £10,000 per person.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS
* Own your own local licensed premises & develop it's clientele in accordance with you and your fellow neighbours/investors wishes
* Open & Close in accordance with your fellow neighbours/investors wishes
* Enjoy trade prices for all of your drink & food usage for the period you remain a syndicated owner - can amount to a 70% saving !
* 10 friends/associates may also enjoy a 10% reduction on their consumption
* Get to know your neighbours in your own wine bar
* Make a profit on your investment, via an operating profit/shareholding
* You may sale your share at anytime, to the holding company
Should this syndicated concept be of interest then please email me and I can answer any questions you may have.
SLPC (The Syndicated Licensed Premises Club)
Tel & Fax: 07092243246