Missing Cat [Thorburn Square area]

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 24 April 2011 12.57pm
Our cat has gone missing from the thorburn square area, he is a large-ish white and tabby, doesn't have a collar but is microchipped.

Please look in gardens/shed etc

Thanks
Sunday 24 April 2011 2.18pm
Sorry to hear that.

There is an excellent lost cat website. Click here.

Good luck!
Sunday 24 April 2011 5.24pm
So sorry to hear your cat is lost. It might also be a good idea to contact the RSPCA as I think they have a lost pets register.

I previously lived in the Thorburn Sq area and there are a lot of friendly people and animal lovers living near there. And I always pay close attention to lost pet notices on the neighbourhood trees and shops.

I'll keep an eye out if in the area. Do let us know if you put any pictures up online or better yet if you find your cat.

Best of luck
Sunday 24 April 2011 11.27pm
Hey everyone,

Fantastic news, my baby was found in one of the garages, very hungry and rotten but safe and is now curled up on my bed sleepping.

X
Sunday 24 April 2011 11.29pm
Now found!!
Monday 25 April 2011 12.06am
Yay! Unbound jubilation!
Monday 25 April 2011 1.24pm
great news! thanks for letting us know:)
Monday 25 April 2011 1.55pm
Was it you who put up the posters? If so will you be taking them down? didn't want to do it in case it wasn't your cat & was still missing.Cheers
Monday 25 April 2011 5.27pm
Oh that's such good news. Take EXTRA care from now on!!
Tuesday 26 April 2011 11.22am
sorry they are my posters, thought i had removed them all, will do another walk of the area tonight.

ive brought another collar so hopefully he wont lose this one and he is on house/garden arrest for a while.

s x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: