Lost iPhone

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 25 April 2011 10.54am
Hello everyone,

I managed to lose my phone somewhere between the RV1 bus stop on Tooley Street, and Bermondsey Square (via Bermondsey Street)last night at at around 7pm as a result of trying to manage 2 very young, very tired children home. It's an iphone 3Gs and it has lots of photos of said children on, so I'm heartbroken it's lost. I know it's very unlikely but if any of you picked up a phone or know of someone who did I'd be very grateful to hear from you.
Monday 25 April 2011 3.52pm
I unfortunately can't help find your iPhone, but its worth noting (and mentioning to other iPhone/iPad owners) that Apple offers a free app/service called Find My IPhone which is worth having it setup in case you misplace your device - it happens, we're all human.

Some good news however is that if you've been syncing your iPhone with iTunes regularly and allowing it backup, if you have your iPhone replaced you can restore your iPhone from your last backup and everything you had on the device (txts, emails, contacts, apps etc) will be restored to your new iPhone - including the photos and video clips you had in your Camera Roll. So if you have a recent backup of your iPhone, you should be able to restore the photos you had of your kids and memorable moments from your most recent backup.

Sorry I can't help, but good luck.

Monday 25 April 2011 5.29pm
Yup, syncing regularly is v. important. I dropped my IPhone into the river in Bangkok and all my photos were lost..I learned the lesson the hard way!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: