Plumber required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 8 May 2011 3.54pm
Dear All

I need to find a plumber to fit an outside tap in the garden of my ground floor flat. Can anyone recommend someone who can do this work for me and who will not charge the earth for doing so?

Many thanks
Monday 9 May 2011 10.20am
I use Darren (07915 615988) - he is excellent. Fast, efficient and friendly service, and is also the most competitively priced plumber I've ever used in London. Call him now!
Saturday 14 May 2011 11.07am
Don't know if you've sorted out a plumber already, but I recommend Terry Smit of Plum Plumbing, on Leathermarket. 078211 211 06
Monday 16 May 2011 4.39pm
Hello, I recently had my garden tap replaced. I used a company called Waterworks Enterprises. The plumber was called Ami, he was really good. His mobile number - 07957199334.
Friday 2 September 2011 9.59am
A few people recommended Darren (07915 615 988) so I called him up last night and he's been amazing!

He came out, worked like crazy, fixed everything I asked and more, and was ridiculously reasonable.

Thanks for recommending him!
Friday 2 September 2011 11.12am
HBI and lex...are you related in any way...looks a bit like astroturfing if you ask me...apologies if i'm wrong!
Sunday 4 September 2011 6.58pm
Another shout for Plumb Plumbing - really good service.
Tuesday 6 September 2011 4.08pm
Hi Urbanite,

I can totally vouch for Lex as she's my sister.

Also I met Darren, and would defo recommend!
Friday 9 September 2011 10.49am
I agree with the recommendations for Terry at Plumb Plumbing. He removed a radiator for us this morning. He turned up on time and did a good job. His price was within the realms of reasonableness too. I would definitely use Terry again.

I can assure you we're not related either, despite the shared surname, nor am I in any way connected to his business, other than as a satisfied customer!
Tuesday 10 January 2012 12.31pm
Very happy to write a recommendation for Darren (mobile as above). I got his number from this thread. He came round within 24 hrs to fix toilet and kitchen plumbing, and was fast and efficient. Would definitely call again. Cheers Darren!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: