Roebuck - that place on Great Dover Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 2 May 2004 3.50pm
Has anyone recently been into the Roebuck on Great Dover Street? Went in the other day, bloody good! Give the place a go, I was impressed by how friendly the staff were. This place is really growing on me, will be interesting to see what food they bring on. Anyone else know about their plans for food?
Sunday 2 May 2004 5.38pm
Hmm. You wouldn't be the Victoria Richards who runs the Roebuck would you?

I am always delighted when local businesspeople participate in the forum, but for heaven's sake be upfront about your connections with any business that you write about.

'Bigging up' your own business on the forum just devalues the forum for all concerned. And you'll inevitably be found out.

I know that other publicans, restaurateurs etc who have participated here have found it a useful place for market research, customer feedback etc.

When I replied to your email about three weeks ago, I asked you to let me know when the food starts, and supplied details about advertising in our print and email publications.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Sunday 2 May 2004 11.34pm
Ha ha!
Monday 3 May 2004 10.27am
I thought there must be something fishy 'cos its not a pub I could imagine anyone going out of their way to rave about.

Well done Hatts super sleuth.
Monday 3 May 2004 1.34pm
hurray for james
Monday 3 May 2004 10.37pm
james is our hero !

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: