Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 4 May 2004 1.58pm
Hi, does anyone know of a good acupuncturist in the area? Many thanks
Tuesday 4 May 2004 3.10pm
I see a fantastic acupuncturist on roupell st, at the natural acupuncture centre, nr waterloo east. Her name is Deidre Brunton, but they are all very good there. The number is 020 7928 8333
Tuesday 4 May 2004 3.41pm
Hat -
Not sure what good these guys can do, but does the treatment apply to old, niggly injuries as well ? How good are they for pain relief ? I had heard that you had to go repeatedly [at large cost] till any benefit was detected.
Tuesday 4 May 2004 10.51pm
I used Trevor Reeves in Kennington Road a few years back 020 8387 8132. He didn't help solve my problem but did point me in the right direction for getting help(turned out to be a food allergy) .Hewas very nice and I didn't feel I was being ripped off. I would go to him again if I felt it would help
Wednesday 5 May 2004 10.32am
I have been seeing my acupuncturist for years - but it's for a chronic condition, and it has meant I've been able to reduce and/or stop taking conventional medication to help with my problem. So for me, it definitely works, and I was pretty skeptical at first. For skeletal/muscular problems you might be better off with a osteopath.
Thursday 6 May 2004 12.14pm

I think the Chinese Medicine place on Tower Bridge Road might to Acupuncture - that's if the photo's of horrible skin complaints all over the windows don't scare you off from entering the place!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: