Olympic Tickets

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 31 May 2011 12.27pm
Has anyone that applied for Olympic Tickets had the money taken from their accounts yet?
Tuesday 31 May 2011 12.45pm
Yep.
Tuesday 31 May 2011 4.08pm
I have too. No idea which of the events that I signed up for I'll be watching though. Apparently they'll have the decency to let my know by the 24 June. Neither have I any idea when the tickets will arrive here.
Tuesday 31 May 2011 5.40pm
SJS22 wrote:
Has anyone that applied for Olympic Tickets had the money taken from their accounts yet?

No.
Wednesday 1 June 2011 5.56pm
we have, and we know which ones, by way of deduction, as the price for each one we applied for were different.
Wednesday 1 June 2011 7.07pm
Following the same process as JonR we should have tickets for fencing, football, volleyball, bmx and probably hockey.
Wednesday 1 June 2011 8.40pm
We didn't get any. Tried for hockey and athletics.
Thursday 2 June 2011 7.03am
its a shame the ticket buying thing became a bit of a lottery, i was really looking forward to the oympics till then, but i hope everyone has a fab time watching whatever game they do
Thursday 2 June 2011 9.42am
Had money taken for the men's football final and waiting to see if one of the pending items on my Visa card is a ticket for the Mall on women's marathon day. If it is then I have got everything I applied for!
Thursday 2 June 2011 9.46am
I have - I am not sure what i have but I think it is the Men's Volleyball Final, which would be amazing!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: