Olympic Tickets

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
SJS22 Tuesday 31 May 2011 11.27am
Has anyone that applied for Olympic Tickets had the money taken from their accounts yet?
eDWaRD WooDWaRD Tuesday 31 May 2011 11.45am
Yep.
lyster101 Tuesday 31 May 2011 3.08pm
I have too. No idea which of the events that I signed up for I'll be watching though. Apparently they'll have the decency to let my know by the 24 June. Neither have I any idea when the tickets will arrive here.
Eileen Tuesday 31 May 2011 4.40pm
SJS22 wrote:
Has anyone that applied for Olympic Tickets had the money taken from their accounts yet?

No.
JonR Wednesday 1 June 2011 4.56pm
we have, and we know which ones, by way of deduction, as the price for each one we applied for were different.
eDWaRD WooDWaRD Wednesday 1 June 2011 6.07pm
Following the same process as JonR we should have tickets for fencing, football, volleyball, bmx and probably hockey.
Katia Wednesday 1 June 2011 7.40pm
We didn't get any. Tried for hockey and athletics.
spacedogs Thursday 2 June 2011 6.03am
its a shame the ticket buying thing became a bit of a lottery, i was really looking forward to the oympics till then, but i hope everyone has a fab time watching whatever game they do
jillpne Thursday 2 June 2011 8.42am
Had money taken for the men's football final and waiting to see if one of the pending items on my Visa card is a ticket for the Mall on women's marathon day. If it is then I have got everything I applied for!
ChloeB Thursday 2 June 2011 8.46am
I have - I am not sure what i have but I think it is the Men's Volleyball Final, which would be amazing!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, you must be a registered user. If you are already registered, please log in.

Subscribe now

For the latest local news and events direct to your inbox every Monday, you need our weekly email newsletter SE1 Direct.

7,300+ locals read it every week. Can you afford to miss out?

Read the latest issue before signing up

Also on the forum

Views expressed in this discussion forum are those of the contributors and may not reflect the editorial policy of this website. Please read our terms and conditions