Angelas Nails - Lower Marsh

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 12 June 2011 9.09am
Has anybody used this nail salon? I have an appointment next week but I'm unsure.
Sunday 12 June 2011 10.04am
Themis wrote:
I have an appointment next week but I'm unsure

Give them a call ahead of your suspected appointment to confirm the booking.
Sunday 12 June 2011 3.54pm
Boss St Bloke wrote:
Themis wrote:
I have an appointment next week but I'm unsure

Give them a call ahead of your suspected appointment to confirm the booking.

Nice one BSB, you're so sharp, you'll cut yourself!
Monday 13 June 2011 6.11am
Bit pointless replying with that.
Jac
Monday 13 June 2011 8.10am
Themis wrote:
Bit pointless replying with that.

ok so pointless for you maybe, but i am sure i wasnt the only one to smile at BSB post.
Monday 13 June 2011 8.24am
It made me laugh a bit.

But then so did the OP.

...if you press it, they will come.
mac
Monday 13 June 2011 9.00am
I have had a pedicure at Angela's Nails. It was fine and I had planned to go back but never got round to it. Would go again though. It was quiet in there but the other customer seemed to be a regular....
Monday 13 June 2011 12.14pm
I use them all the time and have done for at least 2 years, no real point in making an appointment as it tends to be first come first served but I have never had to wait a very long time. Would def recommend them
Monday 13 June 2011 12.32pm
Great Thanks for the replies. I saw an awful review of them on Wahanda and was a bit worried as I get married on Friday and can't afford for them to make a mess of my nails!
Sunday 3 July 2011 8.07am
Well as an update to this I went to Angela's nails and they were awful!! I had gel nails and they were not very neat. The nails on on hand were longer than the other! I went back yesterday to have them removed and again I was less than impressed. The woman who did my nails tried to send me away after having only done one hand!
It seems to be run by a mother and her daughters and the mothers English is poor. She attempted to try and stcik white plastic tips onto the end of my nails for some unknown reason and couldn't understand me telling her not to. Even my husband who never notices anything commented on the bad state of my nails when I got home.

AVOID, AVOID, AVOID!!
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: