Black Leather Chair Free to collector

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 17 June 2011 3.00pm
Black leather swivel chair. great condition purchased from John Lewis in 2008. Free to collector!! pick up location.. SE1, close to Tesco's Long Lane!! Please message me to arrange pick up. Also how do I go about posting a pic of the chair on this forum?

Cheers,
Friday 17 June 2011 3.26pm
Is it an office chair?
Friday 17 June 2011 3.37pm
Your name wouldn't be Blofeld would it? How's the cat?
Saturday 18 June 2011 5.37pm
If no one goes for it and it is an office chair, I might be interested in three weeks time (Don't do me any favours, says you :) But really, I need an office chair, only I'm not home at the moment.) For your sake I hope you shift it before then, though!
Saturday 18 June 2011 7.41pm
I too would be interested. Can you Google it and post a link?
Sunday 19 June 2011 5.48am
Longranger - I can host the pic for you. Email it to me and I will email you back a link you can use here. Click my blue header for the email address.
Sunday 19 June 2011 6.57am
Longranger, I sent you a p.m. re the chair but received no reply, if you still have it and still want to part with it, p.m. me and I'll start the ball rolling,
Dj.
Sunday 19 June 2011 10.08pm
Hi Guys, Apologies, was away for the weekend hence the delayed response!!

@ Edward no, its not an office chair

@ JayBee LOL

@ aoibhneas not an office chair but if I don't get rid of it I can hold it for you.

@ Tolstoy Will get Boss St Bloke to post the pic and note you are No. 3 in the que

@ Boss St Bloke Thanks email on its way

@ Debrajoan Thanks and sorry was not ignoring you!! I am waiting to hear back from the first PM if he does not want it then you are 2nd in line

Cheers
Tuesday 21 June 2011 6.41pm
Longranger, if not office, not for me. But thanks anyway and, seeing what others have posted, I'm sure you've shifted it already.
Tuesday 21 June 2011 6.59pm
Chair gone... thanks all

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: