Can anyone recommend a decorator?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 19 June 2011 11.29am
Hi guys

I have just finished having some building work done, which has involved putting up some new walls and ceilings in my flat.

The new surfaces need some prep work doing to them before they are ready to paint (filling, sanding, etc). They then need painting.

Can anyone suggest a good local painter and decorator that can do this? I'm really looking for recommendations based on similar jobs - I'd like someone with experience of doing the prep work as that's the important part of this job.

Many thanks
Mark
Monday 20 June 2011 3.55am
We had work done by kings construction.. they do pretty much everything..

They cleared their mess everyday.. they were the best I have used in a long time based in Bermondsey
Monday 20 June 2011 10.43am
I have used Stuart Singleton from Creative Carpentry, and he has just finished a decorating job for my friend who lives near Blackfriars Bridge, & she is also very pleased. Stuart is also a carpenter, not just a decorator.
http://creativecarpentryandbuilding.com/
Mobile 07944 515771
Monday 20 June 2011 9.02pm
Hello Mark,
Just saw your thread.I'm a local Painter/Decorator, who has done a lot of work for Forum members on here.I'd be happy to come and take a look and provide you with a quote for your works.I can be contacted through this site or my phone number is :

Kind regards,

Paul Nelson
Thursday 20 October 2011 1.45pm
Hi Mark,

Just seen this thread i run a company called West Building Solutions, we are more then capable in handling your building needs we offer a great service and price.

My Contact details are as follows

Delroy West
Thursday 20 October 2011 4.10pm
Wow Priya. Jack of all trades...
Monday 24 October 2011 5.04pm
I can Highly recommend a Lady Decorator, only ever gets 5 Stars on Rated People her name is Jackie 07868337284
Wednesday 9 November 2011 6.42pm
HI Mark,

I can highly recomend a painer who done all painting work in my House and also for a few of my friends. His number 07919346761 - Dimi. Very experianced and nice person as well. Reasonable prices as well!!!

Good luck!

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: