Trees at the corner of OKR and Mandela Way

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Monday 20 June 2011 3.17pm
The trees within 112 Pages Walk (corner of OKR and Mandela Way) grounds are very overgrown. Its getting to the stage now you have to crouch to get round the corner.

Anyone live within the complex or know who is responsible for them??
Tuesday 21 June 2011 3.29pm
Would also love to know about this as the trees completely shade my garden (adjacent to the plot). Anyone have a contact at the management company? Things the block is called Towergate or something?
Wednesday 22 June 2011 3.09pm
I did laugh yesterday at the 5 cars parked in that little space next to the block of flats. Obviously private land so the council can not put yellow lines there!!

I think the trees are getting dangerous, especially with the strong winds we have had recently. Can imagine them falling and hurting a passer by or a car. :o(
Wednesday 22 June 2011 8.21pm
My OH is one of your lovely local estate agents (one of the nice ones) and is gonna check who manages Towergate tomorrow. I will report back.
Thursday 23 June 2011 10.20am
Thanks Lully!
Friday 24 June 2011 1.12pm
As far as the lovely folk of Williams Lynch are aware, Towergate is managed by [REDACTED] and their most recent contact details are 0207 [REDACTED] and [REDACTED] (This was correct 18 months ago BTW, but is a start).

[Message edited 4 March 2014 after receipt of a complaint- JH]
Monday 27 June 2011 3.49pm
I rang the number above and left a message. I dont hold much hope either. The receptionist asked how are the trees affecting me if I dont live in the property and who else is affected, er well the general public that walk past the building, they have to duck to walk under the branches or get their eyes poked out?

Seriously, i nearly lost my temper with her. If anyone else wants to give it ago, please call and explain why the trees need cutting back!!
Monday 4 July 2011 11.34am
Just report this to Southwark Council now, its getting a joke that the Managmeent company have not replied to calls or emails.

Did anyone else get in touch with them?
Tuesday 5 July 2011 4.03pm
If anyone on the forum lives within the complex of 112 Pages Walk, could you please tell your management company that these trees need attending to. The management company will not listen to as I do not live in the complex.

Thanks
Thursday 21 July 2011 12.56pm
One of the trees has been cut back Horrah!!!

Not sure if the others are allowed to grow over the path or not thats why they have been left?

Lets hope no one gets hurt by them

This thread has been closed

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: