Documentary Photography Project

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Thursday 23 June 2011 8.11am
Hi,

I'm doing a course in documentary photography and am looking for ideas for a project to work on for the next 6 weeks.

Does anyone know of any charities, groups, organisations, families, companies, people, or any one else, that may be interested in some photos being taken to document what they do?

I shoot on film in black and white, you can see examples of my previous work here www.somephotos.co.uk

I will happily make prints and donate them to the people I work with after the project.

Many thanks,

Andrew
Thursday 23 June 2011 8.26am
Childrens Country Holiday Fund...
Monday 27 June 2011 8.57am
The Peckham Society is owrking on a plan for saving some of the town centre and getting conservation statuts.
There are some local conservationists, architects etc all working together. They might be keen to have a professional photographerdocumentaty person on the team. They are all volunteers.

020 7378 5455 is me at work if you want to know more
Sue
Monday 27 June 2011 12.22pm
The Bermondsey Neighborhood Forum needs photographs of the local area so more will know what exists and what is being discussed when reviewing options for the future.

No idea if the above would be a worthwhile subject for your course objectives. If it is, get in touch. We can narrow the focus to make sure there is a consistent theme. We can also use the exercise as a template for how others could pick up where you leave off so more of the area is covered.

The forum is operating under the guidelines of the Localism bill and is run as a volunteer effort with Central Government backing.

Chair@BermondseyForum.org
facebook.com/YourBermondsey

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: