Dog Day carer in London Bridge

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 June 2011 1.21pm
Hi, I live in London Bridge (very close to the station) and am looking for someone who can provide dog day care services. Ideally, it would be great if someone could pick and collect the dog. However, if you are based near where I work (or enroute) then I would be happy to drop and collect him.

If there is anyone in the SE1 area who can provide such a service then please do get in touch.

Thank you

Saturday 25 June 2011 2.09pm
Hi Deven,

I work nearby so might be able to pop round to walk him during my lunch break, although obviously this isn't exactly what you are looking for.

What sort of dog is he out of interest?

Good luck,
Saturday 25 June 2011 2.39pm
Hi James. Thanks for your email. Unfortunately I need someone who can look after him all day. He is a Weimaraner and needs lots of company. Thanks for your in interest though.
Tuesday 28 June 2011 2.13pm
Hi Deven

I have just started a small home visit dog grooming business. I also do some dog sitting but this would be in your home. I am CRB checked and a City and Guild dog groomer. I also have a Greyhound who is very easy going with other dogs. Perhaps we could work something out which would suit both of us?

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: