Tooley Street

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 24 June 2011 9.08pm
Today Fair Community Housing Services TMO padlocked Bin Stores for Devon Mansions in Tooley Street. Faced with no alternative, residents have been leaving their garbage on the pavement.
A truly inspired and well thought out move by the TMO.
Friday 24 June 2011 11.23pm
Sorry, but why did the TMO do that?
Saturday 25 June 2011 9.05am
Absolutely crazy, I live in Devon Mansions and there has been no notice put up regarding this, maybe they expect us to use the internal rubbish shoots that are
smelly, clunky and barely big enough to get a teabag in!
Perhaps they thought that somebody was going to take up residence!
Tuesday 28 June 2011 7.01pm
TMO claim they have not received the Email I sent. Meanwhile a neighbour spoke to their office and was told Bin Stores will be unlocked at 10H and locked again at 16H each day. This of course will be paid for from Council Tax and ensure that Bin Stores are only accessible when most residents are at work.

Genius.
Tuesday 28 June 2011 8.48pm
Prepare for an increase in rat population...
Wednesday 29 June 2011 12.25am
Health & Safety? Paint cans, for the current Rail Painting, both sealed and open are being stored in an unlocked cupboard within Devon Mansions. All it takes is a match ...
Wednesday 29 June 2011 6.55am
I walked pasted one on Fair Street and was going to throw some rubish in the wheelie bin inside when I got a shock from a tramp appearing inside. He told me he uses the bin store to put his bags in but some other down and outs had stolen them. Maybe some of the others where being used for the same and I guess toilets
Wednesday 29 June 2011 6.59am
Forgot to mention the yellow padlocks are FB padlocks, thats Fire Brigade padlocks.They are general use padlocks and you can buy the small keys for them from any good locksmith. Just say you need it for your bin store.
Wednesday 29 June 2011 10.33pm
Fair Community Housing Services have yet to contact residents to explain locking of Bin Stores.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: