Fox behind The Young Vic

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4
Saturday 25 June 2011 10.52am
We saw a very relaxed Fox strolling behind the Cut on thursday about 7 ish, he had something in his mouth and strolled over to the front gardens of the Flats behind The Young Vic. Next thing he was laying on top of a red car opposite, having a little grooming session and then sat up looking around.
I've tried to post a couple of photos, but have given up... too complicated for me!
The Fox was getting on as its coat was turning grey, but looked well fed and very much at home on top of the car.
Saturday 25 June 2011 11.19am
Hi nomad - email me the pics and I will host them for you. Click my name for email.
Saturday 25 June 2011 1.06pm
Recently I settled down in the jacuzzi at the Circle Spa, raised my eyes down the pool to the glass walled studio expecting to see sweaty young ladies prancing around while I was being stroked by bubbles...sorry, got carried away...when lo ! instead was a lonely fox in the studio and he wasn't doing yoga poses and he didn't have a membership card. I went round dripping to say hello, but he took one look at me and ambled outside.
Saturday 25 June 2011 3.23pm
Foxy by proxy

Saturday 25 June 2011 4.16pm
I live a couple of streets away and this fox walked part of the way to work with me a week ago. Not sure where his/her den is but he is very comfortable in this area
Zoe
Saturday 25 June 2011 5.20pm
We see this fox all the time and it's fearless, it just does it's own thing, however sitting on a car with someone in it is quite amazing.

My dog, who's sadly no longer with us, hated this fox and was quite indignant whenever she saw it, she would have been outraged at such brazen behaviour!

Great photos.
Saturday 25 June 2011 6.28pm
Thanks B.S.B. for posting the photos. There were three people playing a ball game behind the car too...I did not notice if some one was inside the car..so much was going on the roof of the car, stretching, grooming, posing...indeed brazen behaviour by Foxy!
Saturday 25 June 2011 7.24pm
Great shots. That is one confident fox.
Saturday 25 June 2011 7.44pm
Too old to be the one that climbed the Shard?
Saturday 25 June 2011 11.05pm
His dad?
Pages:  1 2 3 4 Next
Current: 1 of 4

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: