Where to sell my clothes?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 25 July 2011 5.00pm
I have recently decluttered my wardrobe and have given most of the castoffs to charity but I also have a few nice pieces that I'd like to try to sell. Some are vintage but most are not. Does anyone know of anywhere / anyone around the Waterloo / London Bdge area that would possibly buy them? I'd rather not have to go south of the Elephant if I can help it.

Thanks very much!
Monday 25 July 2011 5.27pm
I've heard tales of them that did dare travel south of the elephant coming back somehow strange, changed some might say in ways most peculiar. Look yonder! I see's dark clouds rolling in; there be a storm like no others tonight I be's warning you.

In others news: Isn't there a charity shop on Baylis Road?
Monday 25 July 2011 7.06pm
.......And I'll have a pint of what Tolstoy's drinking!
Monday 25 July 2011 7.39pm
You could try Radio Days for the vintage
http://www.radiodaysvintage.co.uk/#!
but I'd have thought you'd have done that. Otherwise I can only think of ebay. Maybe wait for when ebay next does a free to list day so you pay nothing if your clothes don't sell.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 11.43am
Thank you all. Tolstoy I hope you are ok.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 11.50am
I'm fine :-) 'South of the Elephant' just had rather an exotic ring to it, conjuring up images of dering do in forgotten lands, crashing through vine infested swamps, with the chitter chatter of animal life hidden beneath a darkened canopy of forest litter.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 3.07pm
Tolstoy wrote:
I'm fine :-) 'South of the Elephant' just had rather an exotic ring to it, conjuring up images of dering do in forgotten lands, crashing through vine infested swamps, with the chitter chatter of animal life hidden beneath a darkened canopy of forest litter.
To be honest my brain suggested a 1970's sitcom euphemism for 'South of the Elephant'. I obviously need a holiday!
Tuesday 26 July 2011 6.27pm
Why not give the few nice pieces to the charity shops too.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 7.21pm
I think I can understand why pepper street might like to try and sell some things if possible
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network