Salon, SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Tuesday 26 July 2011 10.02am
Hi,

I have recently moved to Shad Thames and I'm looking for a salon.

I don't have a complicate style and a HATE paying over the odds for a trim so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

thanks!
Tuesday 26 July 2011 12.54pm
Kardos for the gents and malishi for the ladies
Tuesday 26 July 2011 6.28pm
Kardos for the gents is the best.just go.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 7.17pm
I have to disagree. The best men's barber round these parts is in SE16 and is Sam's in the Blue (Southwark Park Road). You won't find a better haircut anywhere.
Wednesday 27 July 2011 8.47am
I have to disagree. The best men's barber round these parts is in SE16 and is Jimmy's by Bermondsey Tube Station.
Wednesday 27 July 2011 8.48am
Sorry, should have mentioned i'm female so barbers are out.

I will let my other half know the good news though!
Wednesday 27 July 2011 12.35pm
My vote would go to Malishi on Snowsfield then, though I am sure you could find somewhere cheaper - I think I pay 40 (I don't go very often and have highlights as well).
Thursday 28 July 2011 1.26pm
Julia7239 wrote:
Kardos for the gents and malishi for the ladies

Having doubts about my gender now! I go to Malishi and I'd recommend them - not cheap but very good. I know I have long hair for a bloke but...
Thursday 28 July 2011 1.35pm
Be careful with your Barnet - remember what happened to Nick Nolte...

Friday 29 July 2011 7.25pm
kt2000 wrote:
Hi,
I have recently moved to Shad Thames and I'm looking for a salon.

I don't have a complicate style and a HATE paying over the odds for a trim so if anyone has any recommendations please let me know.

thanks!
Jump on the RV1 to Covent Garden Hairy By Fairy <<< Clickable Link No appointments (Just like a barber walk in and wait) The do what they call a cut (This includes a rough dry not a proper blow dry) price is dependant on hair length but I think I pay 15 (with 1 tip for both the cutter and the washer) my hair is shoulder length...I usually meet my sister or a friend and make a day of it shopping then hair then lunch!!

Life's too short live it!!!

D x
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: