Great Hairdresser in Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 1.16pm
Just wanted to give people some feedback about the (relatively) new hairdresser on Tower Bridge Road- Unique. Had my hair cut there last Friday and thought my hairdresser, Barry did a fantastic job. After living in the area, I am so pleased that we finally have a really good local hairdresser and cannot believe it only cost 25! The other girls working there seemed really nice too, I was very impressed.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 1.53pm
Are you a fake poster?
Tuesday 26 July 2011 2.18pm
*ahem* - the spammers and astroturfers may have caused us all to develop suspicious minds, but a more friendly welcome for a new poster would be nice.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 2.22pm
Lets hope not, as 25 for a good haircut on TBR would be rather nice.
Tuesday 26 July 2011 2.59pm
Sorry - WELCOME! xxxx
Tuesday 9 August 2011 9.40pm
Noooo I am not a fake poster (cheek!), I was just pleasantly surprised and feel strongly that we should support local businesses... Especially now, I hope all of them are safe this evening. It is so terrible to see what has happened in our city.
Monday 5 September 2011 7.29pm
Yes! It is 25 for a wash cut and blowdry at Unique on Tower Bridge Road. I go to Unique all the time for hair and beauty treatments. Barry is a fantastic hairdresser and is amazing at styling. The therapists Esma and Emma are excellent at what they do. They really look after you there. I'm glad I found this salon and it's only round the corner from me. I'm moving to North London but I will still continue to go there. It has a very friendly atmosphere and they always make you feel welcome unlike some places. It's more than just wax on, wax off at Unique! Unique Facebook Page You should go to the page, they have a link to their website there with full pricelist! x

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: