Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 27 July 2011 11.58am
re Electricians, I agree with a posting I just read re Angelo.
I had a short/spark as my washing machine flex got some water on it due to itís location. Angelo came, took the door off a cupboard to get the machine out from under the worktop, and re-routed the wire in minutes.
You wonít find a more efficient, friendlier, more trustworthy electrician!
Barbara SE1
Wednesday 27 July 2011 12.54pm
I used Angelo again recently (2nd time) and although I don't know about his abilities re. big jobs, he definitely is worth calling if you need an electrician.
Friday 18 November 2011 9.41am
Another vote for Angelo. I recently used him to change some light fittings which were done very well and for a good price.
Friday 10 February 2012 9.49am
I'd be more than happy to recommend Angelo also.
Very efficient, effective, well priced and tidy!
He completed a bigger job than anticipated, on time and for the quoted price.
Tuesday 21 February 2012 7.49pm
I recently used Angelo to fit a bulb fitting. He was polite, gave me a reasonable quote and even phoned me to say he would be 10 mins late. I would highly recommend him if you need an electrician. It is worth knowing he really is reliable and able. Thanks Angelo.
Wednesday 22 February 2012 11.39am
Another thumbs up for Angelo - who we have used on a couple of occasions with good results.
Wednesday 22 February 2012 10.28pm
I implore you all to check whether the electrician you employ to do work for you in your homes has the "part P" certificate,if he does not he is breaking the law and you are unlikely to be insured,he certainly wont be.
I'm sure Angelo is fine but and has his part P but it's a little known fact,just thought i'd let you all know.
An electrician who does not have his part P cannot work on his own home.
Tuesday 27 March 2012 11.05pm
I found Angelo on this site, and he came to fix some lighting. He's very efficient and punctual, and gets on and does a good job. He's good company, and the bill was very reasonable indeed. And then he came in and played the piano!
I certainly would use him again if needed.
0785 076 7283

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: