Considering a haircut

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 10 April 2002 2.55pm
Has anyone been to SE1 on Bermondsey Street? Their prices seem reasonable and they are open all hours, but can they do anything funky?
Jayne
Wednesday 10 April 2002 4.51pm
I always go to Revival on Tower Bridge Rd. Dee and Alison are always eager to meet new local faces and are very reasonably priced. They also have a small Beauty Salon and sunbeds aswell!
Joanna
Thursday 11 April 2002 12.39pm
I've been to SE1 twice now and love it. They're really nice and friendly, and offer you wine too! Not sure about the funky bit as my hairstyle isn't, but judging by the stylists I'm sure it's worth giving them a go.

Joanna
Tamsin
Thursday 11 April 2002 1.55pm
funny you should say that! I went in their about two months ago and said 'give me something funky'. And that's exactly what they did! A mad but lovely French girl cut it and i have had nothing but complements! Honestly!
I used to go to Revival who are also fab, but they have been closed for a while now. Anyone know if they are reopening?
Jayne
Thursday 11 April 2002 4.38pm
Ah, REVIVAL are open, have not been closed and are alive and well!! I know because I was there a couple of weeks ago and just called them in a panic to check and Alison and Dee are still doin' their stuff!
Wednesday 24 April 2002 9.20pm
I go to the Stress Exchange on Tooley Street. Good haircuts and fantastic beauty salon underneath.
Friday 26 April 2002 10.14am
Im not quite sure wether you have been to se1 hair and beauty,
as i have and i asked for funky a got funky.
Also have you seen them in mays isue of vouge magazine?
And their new male art director now you have to go

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: