Five Star - That's its' name!

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 3 August 2011 6.24pm
Just to let you know that Five Star on the New Kent Road is doing Chicken and Lamb Doner Kebab for half price at the moment. Not to everyone's taste but I thought it might appeal to someone.
Thursday 4 August 2011 3.27pm
Well, maybe it didn't appeal to anyone! 2.50 for a large doner kebab... mind you, maybe I should be posting this as 11pm on a Friday!
Thursday 4 August 2011 3.51pm
I have the impression that this forum could have a separate section for these kind of threads.
As lately has been pointed out by others...
Just my opinion, of course.
Thursday 4 August 2011 4.12pm
what, like a kebab thread? if its with chilli sauce count me in!
Friday 5 August 2011 9.48am
Probably not a bad idea for a food and drink thread on the site that isn't 'reviews' as such but any deals that pop up or suggestions. I love my food (even the occasional kebab) and often get told of discounts which I've not heard of before so would like a venue to pass them on. On the other hand it might mean that people who don't look on it miss out. I suppose it's up to the forum to state a case and see if James can accommodate. The only downside is that it may become an astroturfers paradise, unless, maybe the owners of places would feel more comfortable advertising their stuff openly there.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: