Exercise Teacher Required for Community Exercise Group

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 14 August 2011 8.51am
The Mint Street Mums Exercise Class (http://mintstreet.org.uk) are looking for a local exercise teacher to teach a Thursday class 8-9pm - our current teacher is leaving the area so we are looking for a replacement. We can pay 30-40 per session and you will be paid up front for eight weeks in advance (the sessions have been running for almost one year and we run a continious eight week cycle). We are a lovely group of 12 local mums looking to get fit after having kids.

Sunday 14 August 2011 12.23pm
Hi Rebekah, I know someone who lives locally who took a pilates class I attended who is lovely and I think would be great for a mum's group, as she's very relaxed and laid back. I'll need to get her email address but if you don't find someone and can wait a couple of weeks for me see her I'll PM you.
Sunday 14 August 2011 1.59pm
Hi Zoe,

She is leaving at the end of September so if you can get her to e-mail me before then it would be great

Monday 22 August 2011 9.54pm
Hi, My name is Ellysia Noble and I am a personal trainer in the tower bridge area and in the city. I have been training for 6 years and was a former sprinter so i am able to assist with diet, motivation, different types of exercises and more. Please have a look at my website www.noblepersonaltraining.com and if you are interested in knowing more, or have any other queries, please dont hesitate to get in touch.

Thank you in advance for your time,

Ellysia Noble

Saturday 27 August 2011 5.26pm
I would recommend Ellysia, she is professional, motivating, is very knowledgable about nutrition and exercise and a lot of fun to train with.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: