is there a smoothie bar in SE1?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Tuesday 16 August 2011 9.40am
a client and I were just musing on the options for getting together for a civilised catch up which doesn't involve coffee or alcohol. And then I realised that I don't even know if there is such a place in SE1 which is open in the evenings. Can anyone offer suggestions?
Tuesday 16 August 2011 9.57am
Starbucks and Costa offer fruit smoothies and iced cold milkshakes
Tuesday 16 August 2011 10.24am
Thanks Pops

I forgot to add that I'm an ABS-type (Anything but Starbucks ). I'd really like to support a small independent if there is one - I'm just not a fan of the soul-less chains.

And it would be great if it had the ambience of a nice bar but without the "in your face" alcohol temptations ;O)
Tuesday 16 August 2011 10.27am
"Civilised catch up that doesn't involve...alcohol".

Nope. Can't help you there ;0)

...if you press it, they will come.
Tuesday 16 August 2011 12.31pm
Well there you go...an opportunity for a start up business.
Tuesday 16 August 2011 12.43pm
Crussh on Sumner Street do delicious smoothies.... Not sure what time they are open to in the evenings though?
Have a look here:
http://www.betterbankside.co.uk/find-a-business/hospitality-and-leisure/restaurants-and-cafes/crussh
Wednesday 17 August 2011 9.30am
What a great 'start up' idea, I'm happy to help with tastings to fine tune recipes. Just what we need to combat obesity, and poor nutrirition.
Wednesday 17 August 2011 9.40am
Smoothies aren't necessarily calorie-free.

...if you press it, they will come.
Wednesday 17 August 2011 9.54am
If you're willing to risk the haphazard service, Amano on the corner of Clink St and Stoney St is a nice spot.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: