House visiting for one cat

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
boo
Monday 22 August 2011 9.50am
Hi All,

I am looking for a caring/reliable company to pay a daily visit to feed my cat when I am away for a short while. Does anyone has any good recommendation please? or good feedback? Thanks!
Monday 22 August 2011 10.26am
Cats, Dogs and Peace of Mind (CDPOM) have always done a good job for us (including dealing with complicated medical issues and also coming to the rescue when I locked myself out!).
Monday 22 August 2011 10.55am
Why leave your cat with a stranger when you can easily take it with you using the 'cat carrier'.

Zoe
Monday 22 August 2011 7.38pm
Ignoring Phoney's cruelty, you might find someone to do this on the site, as there are some pleasant people who read it who are cat lovers.
Tuesday 23 August 2011 8.32am
I have used Sue Kelly, one of the nurses at Andrew Kirby's vet surgery. She does a daily cat feeding service.
Tuesday 23 August 2011 11.30am
Hi - I'm an indoor cat owner, in City Walk [off Long Lane/Morocco Street] I walk my neighbour's dogs every weekday and they feed Hutch when I am away - been doing this for a few years, now.

Depending on where you are, send me a PM with details, when you're away etc. Happy to meet for coffee. I'm male, btw.

Oh, and I loved phoney's 'ad' - made Hutch's eyes water, though :p
boo
Wednesday 24 August 2011 1.58pm
Hi Everyone,

thanks for the advice and kind offer. I have now managed to rely on a trusted friend to house sit and cat sit at the same time.

thanks again.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network