Indian Fusion, Tower Bridge Road

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Monday 22 August 2011 12.50pm
Tried this newly-opened Indian on Sat and it was very good. I'd recommend it! Especially with the 15% discount they are offering at the moment.

www.theindianfusion.com
Saturday 17 September 2011 6.11am
Turned up without a booking on a Friday evening fortunately we got in as they are new so still a bit of a secret. Really good food and great decor, should be tried.You might need to book soon, it will get busy I'm sure
Saturday 17 September 2011 8.17am
is it BYO?
Saturday 17 September 2011 8.37am
From the front-page of the web-site - "Our bar stocks the most popular Indian beers and we have a extensive and palatable wine list"

I like the description of the wines as "palatable".
Saturday 17 September 2011 8.45am
in other words ... "we sell wine you can get at Tesco for a fiver for 15 plus..." i will give the place a miss
Saturday 17 September 2011 1.12pm
Oh come on Bouroughpal - do you only eat in BYO places ? I ate in there last week - the decor is quite startling but the food was good at it was when the place was the Bridge Tandoori. It's still my favourite for a takeaway
Saturday 17 September 2011 1.42pm
I actively seek out restaurants that are BYO.

Cafe Nawaz is a good example - the folks in there don't do alcohol for religious reasons but encourage BYO - excellent.

Oh, and Cafe Nawaz gets my vote for the most polite staff, best food at great prices! (nope, I don't work there)
Saturday 17 September 2011 10.54pm
My flatmate has been to Nawaz a couple of times and would endorse what you say, Boss St Bloke.
Sunday 18 September 2011 7.01am
when there are plenty of BYO indians around why would you go somewhere that charges nearly 20 for a wine that reatils for a fiver? seems daft to me. btw another vote here for Nawaz...cheap, BYO and excellent quality. and to back up Boss St Bloke how refreshing to have staff who smaile, say hello and ask you how you are?
Sunday 18 September 2011 8.15am
I like it when they smaile ;-)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: