The Rose, Snowsfields

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 3 of 10
Thursday 25 April 2013 12.55pm
Ha ha and the theme on the forum continues, those that don't actually know say neigh because it's their right to an "opinion".

Whilst you only listed 1 reason of your number Mr Long Lane, it is indeed a fact amundoooo !!!! All 3 establishments owned by the same peeps. Rose will be number 4 and standby number 5 in the pipeline.....
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.10pm
Jose is owned by Pizarro and Pizarro by Jose...surely!
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.13pm
erm ...... backed by ....... erm ...... I know it looks that simple but .......
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.15pm
Jose has the lease on both his restaurants.....
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.26pm
leased from ....... ?
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.54pm
familyfriendlyse1 wrote:
leased from ....... ?

Stop being cryptic.

Are you saying that the buildings are all owned by the same people/company? If each property is individually leased and run as a seperate business by seperate people, then I'd say they are not owned by the same people. In essence, 'Jose' is not the building itself, but the business that occupies that building.

I don't see how Jose Pizarro can lease his businesses from someone else (not that I'm an expert).
Thursday 25 April 2013 1.59pm
F Me , it really is simple, partners, backers, group conglomerate or what the hell ever, it's the same people, PEOPLE ! FACT
Thursday 25 April 2013 2.31pm
Guy's street wrote:
If each property is individually leased and run as a seperate business by seperate people, then I'd say they are not owned by the same people. .... (not that I'm an expert).
I'm sorry, but it's quite simple.

Very few restaurants own their premises. Why would they? How could they be expected to afford the cost of buying the building?

FFSE1 is simply saying that the owner OF ALL THE BUILDINGS is the same person (or company). The buildings are then leased out to different businesses.

This is what happens pretty much everyhere.

...if you press it, they will come.
Thursday 25 April 2013 2.43pm
What familyfriendlyse1 is saying in a rather cryptic way is that the two businesses which are fronted by Jose Pizarro have other shareholders/investors too, and the same people also own other local businesses.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Thursday 25 April 2013 2.43pm
Been told by other sources in the past that the owners of the Woolpack had invested/backed Jose/Pizarro, and why not.If I had spare cash would have done similar,in light of what he'd done at Brindisa.
Pages:  Previous1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Current: 3 of 10

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from:

Proud to belong to

Independent Community News Network