Soft play this week, Downside Fisher?

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Sunday 4 September 2011 5.19pm
Does anyone know if soft play is back on at Downside Fisher this coming Friday (9th)? Thanks so much!
Monday 5 September 2011 12.10pm
Hi MtnBikeChick,

I am on the Riverside parents committee that runs the soft play at Downside Fisher.

I am just checking the dates for you with the chairperson. It's either this week or next Monday. I will get back to you as soon as I know.
Tuesday 6 September 2011 9.49am
Thanks so much, please let me know when you find out!
Wednesday 7 September 2011 4.19pm
Yes Please Pen,
could you let us know if its open this week,
Wednesday 7 September 2011 10.59pm
Hi guys

We are still finalising the funding for the soft play sessions so unfortunately we are not going to be up and running this week. Hopefully we will have everything sorted in the next week or two (at the latest).

I will let you know when the start date has been finalised.

Hope this helps. I know my son can't wait for it to restart especially with this shocking weather.

Pen's x
Monday 12 September 2011 9.46am
Soft Play will start up again on Thursday 22nd September and we are moving to the Salmon Youth Centre ( which is on Old Jamaica Road, just a few minutes walk from the old location on Druid Street. Its not far from Bermondsey Tube, just off Abbey Street, near the Gregorian Pub on Jamaica Rd.

The sessions will run on Monday afternoons - we are still confirming the times and Thursdays from 10-12. We are also hoping to run a session on Tuesday from 10-12 but this will depend on our fundraising so we will keep you updated on whether this session will be going ahead.

We have set up a Facebook Page so have a look here -

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: