LPC Parking and Clamping

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Wednesday 7 September 2011 5.32pm
I was clamped today in Oxley Close by LPC Parking Solutions.
They were in the process of doing the deed and hadn't even issued a PC as yet.
When I disputed with them they just said I must pay the 150 to remove the clamp and after complaining about the time I was gone (approx 10 minutes) they said they wait 10 minutes.
I know for a fact I was less than that and they mentioned someone might have called them.
I had the permits on the dash board which were upside down and there was plenty of parking around.
I was then told to call their 0844 number which I did and the person said he would check and I wasn't on their system. he then said he just spoke to them and they already clamped me so I must pay.
I was standing in front of both the 'clampers who were now sitting in their little van and no one was spoken to sp he was lying.
I paid the 150 as I needed to work.

Anyone have a similar experience with them as they were very shady and one guy even looked as if he had been beaten up?
Thursday 8 September 2011 8.28pm
Hi ,

you might want to have a look at this site. Its the consumer action group forums ..you can post problems there from anything about debt ,parking fines , employment problems , legal matters etc etc etc and the members (some of seem to be solicitors doing stuff for free) , can give some very good advice

i found this thread which might be of help or you could register and start a new thread on there and see what they say :

LPC parking problems
Thursday 8 September 2011 9.51pm
I've been doing some work about the private areas vs public realm around this area. Could you please email me and explain exactly where you were parked? I have asked council officers to define which parts are public roads, and which bits are private.
Little help in this case, but it will soon be illegal to clamp cars on private land.
Thanks
office@grahamneale.com

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: