Painter decorator required

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Sunday 11 September 2011 11.00pm
any painter decorators out there interested in a small refurb job pls get in touch thanks!
Tuesday 13 September 2011 1.24am
Kings Construction are really proffesional and do a great job based in Bermondsey.

Check out website for details!
Tuesday 13 September 2011 11.34am
A number of my colleagues have used and highly recommended ADI Construction. Ask for Jon when you call.
Thursday 15 September 2011 10.10pm
Hi Melody,
I'm a local painter and decorator based in Borough. I have recommendations from members of this forum on this site under the trades section. I'd be happy to provide a quote for your works. My phone number is : 07946739465

Kind regards,

Paul Nelson
Saturday 17 September 2011 10.46am

I can recommedate my husband ( he is a good plasterer and he also does tiling and general maintenance) and my brother in law ( he is a good painter).

They have experience since 2007 ,they redecorated a lot of houses in centre London.

If you are interested you can contact me on: 07821704335 or on my e-mail :

Have a nice day!
Tuesday 21 February 2012 5.38pm
I can wholeheartedly vouch for Paul Nelson who did a great job on my house.

After reading the numerous recommendations for him on this site I hired him to do some extensive decorating work for me. This included repainting the main bedroom, painting new french doors, and making good various bits of defective plaster and cracks throughout a rather old property, all of which now looks as good as new!

He was reasonably priced but most importantly was reliable, efficient and the work was clean and tidy (plus he`s an extremely nice chap!). Overall, I was very happy with the work and would not hesitate to use his services again.

His contact details are:
Paul Nelson
0207 4077542 / 07946739465
Wednesday 22 February 2012 4.30pm
I have previously posted a recommendation for Stuart in 2010 & my friend was pleased with Stuart's work at her flat last year, based on my recommendation.

Stuart Singleton
Creative Carpentry
07944 515771
Thursday 23 February 2012 9.18am
I have just had a room painted by Paul Nelson also....he did a great job, came to do the quote on the day I called and sent me a quote the next day. He was on time, and very flexible when it came to doing the work at a time that suited.

The paint job was flawless and he filled in some cracks in the walls and painted woodwork. I thoroughly recomend him and will likely use him again for further work.

His contact details are:
Paul Nelson
0207 4077542 / 07946739465

Saturday 20 July 2013 12.10am
Reading this forum, I can highly recommend Witek Radek. I have used him now a couple of times and he has always proved to be extremely professional, clean & tidy, reliable and best of all his work is finished to the highest standard. He doesn't cut back on products - only the best will do, yet is very competitive. He is a perfectionist that wants to see his work last.

He has his own scaffolding, so if you need work done at height - he can do it - no balancing on a ladder.

His contact details are:

Witek Radek
07933 420115
Monday 5 August 2013 1.52pm
Another Paul Nelson fan here! I very recently used Paul for a damp repair/painting job and he was fantastic. I believe he does all sorts of decorating jobs and also flooring, tiling and more. I contacted him because of all the rave reviews on this site, and they're all justified. Paul is reasonably priced, prompt, thorough and very helpful. Would highly recommend him and will use his services again. His details are mentioned already in this thread but again they are:

Paul Nelson
07946 739 465

- Wendy (London Bridge)
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: