Urgh.

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2
Friday 14 May 2004 11.35am
...so, imagine my excitement as the latest copy of that simply must-read magazine 'London South Central' dropped through my letter box (well actually two copies - they must already know how much I love it).

A quick scan over my organic toast, Borough market marmalade and redbush tea as I peer out the windows at how the magnolia trees are getting on. Oh, surprise, I spot a ref. to the London SE1 forum (?!)

Yes, it is that nice Toby's article (you remember him posting frantically looking for a date and then not) - he specifically namechecks Tracy D, kyliedog and katy.

"I'm comforted that others are as inept as me, but this isn't helping me get my date" he says...

hmmm.

(james - sorry, should this be in the other place?)

Post edited (14 May 04 12:36)
Friday 14 May 2004 12.02pm
A real charmer....
Friday 14 May 2004 12.33pm
what? i was used and abused by the forum for toby's gain - i want an explanation from him

toby - i shall find you................
hat
Friday 14 May 2004 12.41pm
and he doesn't mention domanic? Katy, you have been misused
Friday 14 May 2004 12.47pm
This is what he wrote in his post on 29th March

"Hi there, I'm writing an article for a magazine on dating in South Central, London, would people be able to recommend any good places to meet a date in SE1?"

Did he say that he was going to publicise my singledom to all and sundry in the area and make sure that i shall never find the lovely dominic

Toby, stand up and explain and at least make sure a copy gets delivered to chez moi - park st, but not telling you where - you will have to provide us all with one

Also, why does London South Central Website link to this website with no reference to the lovely James Hatts - they make it seem as if this is all of their good work

the humiliation - i may have to leave the area now.......
Friday 14 May 2004 12.52pm
Katy - where's the link to this site on the London South Central one? I can't see it.

I suspect you may be looking at the Cross River Partnership's London South Central website, which is nothing to do with the magazine of the same name...

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 14 May 2004 12.58pm
if you go to the news page on their website (sorry, cannot post links despite reading the post on the subject numerous times) it links to the what's on guide
Friday 14 May 2004 1.05pm
(given what happened when I doubted a poster's honest intentions yesterday), I won't make the point that "I told you so" when Toby's post first appeared.

Remember, I didn't type any of the above.

...there's plenty more c**** in the cup.
Friday 14 May 2004 1.06pm
Katy - that's not the magazine's website. londonsouthcentral.uk.com is run by the Cross River Partnership.

The magazine has a holding page but no content on its website.

Editor of the London SE1 website.
Subscribe to our SE1 Direct weekly newsletter.
Friday 14 May 2004 1.41pm
thanks for that james - should have guessed that it was too high quality for toby to work there
Pages:  1 2 Next
Current: 1 of 2

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: