Good Locksmith in SE1

Join in these discussions today! Log in or register.
Friday 16 September 2011 10.00am

Can anyone recommend a good locksmith?

Thank you
Friday 16 September 2011 6.49pm
Really good locksmith we used was Kane Serrvices - he's actually based in Potters Bar (so not really SE1) but was recommended to us by a neighbour and did a great job of fitting some locks on our front door. His number is 07775421688. If you want more info just ask
Friday 16 September 2011 10.24pm
Depends on what you need I guess.
I bought a key safe lock-box which can be attached to your wall/door post and be opened by inserting the correct combination, (ideal if you leave your keys in the house and then go out and close the door, or for friends/family to gain access), from Worrals in Great Suffolk St.
They seemed to know what they were doing, but I have to say that when I decided to buy a second lock-box I got the exact same one on line for two thirds of the price I paid there, and the on line one included delivery in the total price.
Friday 16 September 2011 10.40pm
We used 'All Locked Out', based in Waterloo, at the weekend when one of our doors jammed and I was locked in.

They arrived promptly and fixed the problem, so we were really pleased.
Sunday 18 September 2011 2.03pm
The place on Great Suffolk Street was very good. Forget the name, it's next to the grocer's and betting shop.
Sunday 18 September 2011 5.18pm
Is it Worrells Jason, been there years, very good.
Monday 19 September 2011 9.24am
yes, worralls in gt suffolk st is excellent.
Saturday 10 May 2014 7.51am
Mike on east st just off old kent road.

M H Technical Services

020 7701 9663

Really nice guy. Came to my house to carry out various jobs. He worked tidily, quickly and turned up when he said he would.

I think the store closes at 12 today.

To post a message, please log in or register..

Keep up with SE1 news

We have three email newsletters for you to choose from: